Everyone has a favorite meal. If you’re a big fan of breakfast, you don’t want to miss what the New Moon Cafe offers. Founded in 2015, it’s become a popular place for people throughout Macon County to dine. Although it has an incredible menu, the breakfast items stand out.
A Breakfast Meal Like You’ve Never Had Before
When visiting a café, you usually find only a handful of breakfast options. Not at the New Moon Cafe. The selection is so vast that you’ll have a hard time selecting what to eat. Here are some of the perfectly created dishes.
- The Boss – This breakfast sandwich consists of bacon, ham, egg, sausage, cheese, and tater tots. You can choose the half-sized portion or if you’re super hungry, go for the full-sized portion.
- Breakfast Bowl – The New Moon Cafe doesn’t skimp on anything. This bowl gets stuffed with sausage, grilled green peppers, and onions, and then it’s topped with homemade French fries.
- Breakfast Horseshoe – One bite, and you can’t stop eating. This consists of two white pieces of toast with multiple layers inside. Those include sausage patties, hash browns, and gravy. As a bonus, the New Moon Cafe tops it with crumbled bacon. You can even add cheese if you want.
- Migas Tacos – Who would think of eating tacos for breakfast? Yes, this is a favorite dish at the New Moon Cafe. It starts with scrambled eggs. The chef then blends in diced tomato, jalapeño, and onions. Then, they add crunchy tortilla chips topped with cheese. To complete the dish, everything gets served in a warm flour tortilla.
- Croissomelet – As the name implies, this breakfast item is a cross between a croissant and an omelet. What makes it so unique is that the New Moon Cafe serves it as a sandwich. It consists of a grilled croissant. Inside is mayo, sour cream, and cheese. It’s so delicious.
- More Common Breakfast Items – Along with all the creative breakfast items on the menu, the New Moon Cafe serves more traditional dishes. They have pancakes, waffles, French toast, and even oatmeal.
This café works hard to cater to every guest. For just $4.99, you can choose three of any of the following. Keep in mind that the New Moon Cafe offers generous portions.
- Two eggs (any style)
- Home Fries
- English muffin
- Half order of biscuits and gravy
- Half order of French toast
If preferred, you can order one waffle along with one additional item from the list for the same price.
You might also like: Breakfast Is Simple With Overnight Oats
Not Your Ordinary Café
In addition to the impressive breakfast menu, the New Moon Cafe also serves lunch and dinner. However, that’s not all. It has daily specials, along with carryout, dine-in, curbside, and pick-up services. You’ll even discover APA pool leagues, a gaming room, dartboards, pool tables, and live bands.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.