Acai incorporated recipes have been an extremely popular trend lately, and that’s for a good reason. Acai is a superfood fruit that lives in the berry family, and it grows on palm trees in Central and South America. It is a great choice for nutrient-based eating because it is loaded with antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. You don’t need to be a foodie to understand how good this fruit is, and the flavor sure isn’t bland. Check out these delicious acai recipes from Food Network to try out this spring.
Did You Say Sorbet?
Sorbet is a delicious treat to delight in. Although it is relatively easy to make, this dessert isn’t one you can whip up quickly. The total time this Acai-Banana Sorbet recipe will need before it can be enjoyed is eight hours and 10 minutes, but it’s worth the wait. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 ripe medium bananas, peeled
- 2 3.5-ounce packets of frozen unsweetened acai puree
- 1 tablespoon of virgin or extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Food processor
From the Fridge
If you have kids, this Acai Yogurt Pop recipe will be a hit. Enjoy these pops in the sun during lovely weather. You need 25 minutes to prepare and about seven hours to freeze for this delicious treat. Head to the store to grab the following ingredients:
- 1 banana
- 2 3.5-ounce packets of frozen acai puree, thawed
- 1/2 cup of frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup of coconut water
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup granola
This Gluten-Free Espresso Banana-Acai Bowl is perfect for the most important meal of the day. The best part is that it is easy to make and quick to enjoy — just 10 minutes! You’ll need the following:
- 2 3.5-ounce frozen unsweetened acai smoothie packs
- 2 pitted Medjool dates, chopped
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons walnut butter or raw walnuts
- 2 shots espresso
- Chopped dark chocolate, chia seeds, blueberries, raspberries, or unsweetened shredded coconut
You might also like: Ways To Use Castile Soap
All of these recipes are great to have on-hand when you are craving something sweet, and they are packed with nutrients.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.